Michigan vs. Michigan St.

cibula11

Looks like we're seeing a more realistic Michigan offense. Denard hasn't been able to break one so far.

Michigan won't be beat at home against Iowa if they go to 6-0. On the other hand, if they lose, there's a good chance the Rich Rod legacy is over and Michigan goes downhill.

cibula... What exactly makes you so sure Michigan wouldn't be beat by Iowa at home if they go to 6-0? Because they beat MSU? Give me a break. Our defense is better than MSU's, our WR's are better, and our running game is consistent. Maybe our running game isn't as good as MSU's but I like our chances. I'd rather play an undefeated Mich. team because that makes Iowa look better.

cibula... What exactly makes you so sure Michigan wouldn't be beat by Iowa at home if they go to 6-0? Because they beat MSU? Give me a break. Our defense is better than MSU's, our WR's are better, and our running game is consistent. Maybe our running game isn't as good as MSU's but I like our chances. I'd rather play an undefeated Mich. team because that makes Iowa look better.

I'm not saying it effects how we play, but they come out more fired up if they are 6-0. A loss today would be a huge knock on their confidence.....especially the way their offense is looking.

looks like our corners will need to roll up on their receiver's as the quick hitters look potent for Michigan. Other than that, MSU is containing Mich Run game well.

Offensively it should be pretty simple. Inside run defense looks horrible for Michigan, especially on the left side of the line.

Michigan won't be beat at home against Iowa if they go to 6-0. On the other hand, if they lose, there's a good chance the Rich Rod legacy is over and Michigan goes downhill.

Our opinions of Iowa's potential differ greatly.

It looks like Michigan is getting exposed so it won't matter, but I would have loved to have Michigan win and have that much more hype heading into next weeks game.

You might be right, Iowa might go on a downhill spiral and suck. We'll find out over the next couple months.

Bottom line, Iowa will go into Michigan with much more confident and Michigan with much less if they lose today.

Sparty's on a roll! cibula11 (can I call you 11?) is right about helping our chances next week. They are getting hammered so far by the MSU defense and they can't feel like the team they understand themselves to be. Defeated, deflated, hungover, and self doubting, that's no way to go into a game against a team of great Americanzis.

And how bout that Wolverine D? I mean, where is that Wolverine D?

Latest posts