Michigan Undefeated No More

Virginia in a cliff hanger right now.

Latest addition to the Jess Settles Club: Jack Salt.

I swear some of these guys have been around seven years.

As for the Wisconsin game, Michigan had a sequence around the two minute mark where they kept a possession alive several times, even after Mathews missed two free throws, and finally Livers connected from three to get it to within one.

Wisconsin pulled away after that the way Bo Ryan coached teams used to.

Virginia in a cliff hanger right now.

Latest addition to the Jess Settles Club: Jack Salt.

I swear some of these guys have been around seven years.

As for the Wisconsin game, Michigan had a sequence around the two minute mark where they kept a possession alive several times, even after Mathews missed two free throws, and finally Livers connected from three to get it to within one.

Wisconsin pulled away after that the way Bo Ryan coached teams used to.

Duke beats Virginia.

Late in Michigan - Wisconsin game, there was an intentional foul called on Michigan when they grabbed Ethan Happ without the ball. Coach Beilein got pretty upset. Gard disagreed.

"The way I interpret an intentional foul is when you put two hands on them, you grab them, and you're fouling him," Beilein said. "It's not swiping at his arm. So I've got to be schooled up on that. Apparently it's something new to me that I have to educate myself in because I told him to foul him off the ball. No different than fouling him on the ball."

Wisconsin head coach Greg Gard disagreed. "It's a rule," he said. "It's in the video. You can't do it. It made the video after last year's season. Anything when there're not a play on the ball like that, it's a rule. So I thought it was the right call."

I've seen the replay several times. No way in hell that was an intentional foul. Nothing but incidental contact and no where near the ball.

Fun Fun. And for kicks hope the Hawks go in and lay some hammer on fricken whiskey at the end of the season, in their fricken place.

Latest posts