Michigan is overrated

GrinnellHawkFan

Sitting here watching Michigan play UCF. They look like their probably a decent team, but they don't appear to be a top five team IMO. I know they haven't played anyone of importance, but they haven't look flashy in the games they've played.

UCF didn't win a game last year. They are not a good team.

Another thing everyone keeps picking on Iowa's (weak non conference schedule). Why hasn't anyone said that about Michigan?!? They've played Hawaii, UCF, and play Colorado next week. I wouldn't call those hard games by any means.

This is just my observations. Please let me know what you think. I personally am not scared that Iowa plays them this year.

Another thing everyone keeps picking on Iowa's (weak non conference schedule). Why hasn't anyone said that about Michigan?!? They've played Hawaii, UCF, and play Colorado next week. I wouldn't call those hard games by any means.

This is just my observations. Please let me know what you think. I personally am not scared that Iowa plays them this year.

They are not bringing it up because they are Michigan and Jim Harbaugh is the coach.

Michigan isnt a top ten team. That whole ranking is based on ranking harbaugh. His act is getting very tiresome. He won't last 5 years in michigan. Way too douchy. He'll pick some fight with an administrator.

unless you have a high quality QB you can't be a top ten team. I doubt a first year starter speights fits that title. Maybe later in the year? not now.

There were 3 teams in the country I didn't jump on the bandwagon for in the preseason, Tennessee, LSU and Michigan. I'm right about LSU, possible right about Tennessee and too early to tell on michigan, these teams got way too much hype, and people overlooked their lack of a playmaker at QB.

When it's all said and done.....Meat chicken will still lose to O$U and we can all watch Harbaugh go into meltdown mode.....overrated? F**k yeah....

I think their schedule sets up where they can win 10+ games. Of the (OSU, Mich. St., Iowa) group they probably get one of those. For myself it is about their schedule and their D. The O is a year or two away,

They've killed their competition so far.

He's a very good coach. He's annoying as hell, but cannot deny he builds programs up (and then his act gets tired)

I would take him as my coach in a heartbeat, and we'd love to beat inferior teams the way they are right now.

Doesn't mean they'll go undefeated, but so far his results are good.

KF has a chance to stomp a very bad ISU team today, but that's been the case so many times that we are all nervous for this game. Wish it wasn't the case, but that's what we get with KF as a coach.

But he's a hell of a lot more likable than Jimbo

I agree. Michigan is very overrated. And the same goes for Tennessee.

2 teams that will end up with 3 or 4 losses.

I agree. Michigan is very overrated. And the same goes for Tennessee.

2 teams that will end up with 3 or 4 losses.

Clemson & Georgia didn't look impressive today either. Fact is that it's too early in the season to know which teams are going to be good this year.

Go Hawks!

You guys are nuts. Michigan has an amazing defense with a servicable offense. They're going to push for the playoff.

Clemson & Georgia didn't look impressive today either. Fact is that it's too early in the season to know which teams are going to be good this year.

Go Hawks!

You say Clemson and GA "didn't look impressive today". Honestly, if Iowa had to play either of those teams next week. How good would feel?

You say Clemson and GA didn't look impressive today". Honestly, if Iowa had to play either of those teams next week. How good would feel?

Are you afraid of a team that beats Nicholls by 2 pts? As a fan, I would love to watch us play ANY SEC east team this year.

Latest posts