Michigan advanced to Sweet 16

From questioning if they would even get in to the Sweet 16. Must be nice.
Must also be nice to have talent that doesn't show up every night during the regular season, then can flip a switch at NCAA tournament time.

When Indiana knocked them out on Thursday in the BTT there should have not even been a question of putting them in the NIT. But they certainly took advantage of their second life.

My son thought I was crazy picking them to reach the Sweet 16 in my brackets.
A pretty good bet actually.

Must also be nice to have talent that doesn't show up every night during the regular season, then can flip a switch at NCAA tournament time.

When Indiana knocked them out on Thursday in the BTT there should have not even been a question of putting them in the NIT. But they certainly took advantage of their second life.

Easy to explain why Iowa usually gets a slightly worse seed and Michigan gets a better one or gets in even when you think they might not. They take the history into account. Elite 8 last year gives them something extra. So they get in and ahead of Rutgers and Indiana. If you know how it works you knew Michigan was in.

Tough to watch. Can't figure out how to cheer for the Big Ten and against Juwhine Howard at the same time.
Who can you really root for and not want to take a shower. Rutgers was probably the only one. Purdue might not make one as queasy as OSU, Wisky, and Michigan will.

Latest posts