Mich or MSU in BTT game if they both win out??

mhawk

I heard Steve and Jon talking on their podcast that if both MSU and Michigan win out, the team with the higher ranking would go to the BTT game. Help me understand this. If they both win out, they would both have 1 loss in BIG play. However, wouldn't MSU go automatically no matter what the rankings are since they beat UM head-to-head?

I heard Steve and Jon talking on their podcast that if both MSU and Michigan win out, the team with the higher ranking would go to the BTT game. Help me understand this. If they both win out, they would both have 1 loss in BIG play. However, wouldn't MSU go automatically no matter what the rankings are since they beat UM head-to-head?

Yes.

Yes, 3 teams in the B1G control their own destiny: Iowa, MSU and OSU.

It gets interesting if Illinois beats OSU this weekend. Then a 3 way tie is still possible between OSU, MSU, and PSU.

Latest posts