Miami Weather Forecast

bighawkeyedaddy

High's in the mid 60's all week, with a low Tuesday night of 43 degrees. Cold temperatures the whole way down if you are driving, they are expecting freezing temperatures as far south as Orlando according to the Weather Channel. Guess I better back a couple of sweatshirts.

Yeah, well that's about 65 degrees HIGHER than Iowa City, currently.

And hopefully, Ga Tech does not like 'cold' weather games!

43 degrees? Sounds like perfect football weather if you are from the big ten. Not so great if you are trying to have a vacation in Florida. Guess I'll pack my gloves. Hope they sell hot chocolate at the Orange bowl!

The Hawks are such a force of nature that their gravitational pull dragged down cold Arctic air behind them.

The Hawks are such a force of nature that their gravitational pull dragged down cold Arctic air behind them.

Or , it might just be global cooling? :)

Really, it might work to the Hawkeyes advantage. I've always thought that going to FL and playing in 85 degrees after coming out of an Iowa winter was not very easy. Especially when you're playin a team from the south, who are more accustomed to the warmer temps.

Or , it might just be global cooling? :)

Really, it might work to the Hawkeyes advantage. I've always thought that going to FL and playing in 85 degrees after coming out of an Iowa winter was not very easy. Especially when you're playin a team from the south, who are more accustomed to the warmer temps.

I understand that Al Gore is going to be at the Orange Bowl promoting his new film: "The New Ice Age"

FWIW... according to a friend of mine from Virginia Tech, it was mid-40s at the game last year too.

It's been in the High 30's and 40's in Atlanta and I think I remeber one of the Tech players say he was glad to leave the cold weather of Atlanta and get to Miami. Colder the better for the Hawks at game time. Tech might have to bring in heaters like Miami did in there bowl game.

With what the temps have been here in Iowa, I think 40 is going to feel balmy. It's funny how when it gets to the 40's in October it's freezing cold, and then the first day it's 40 in late February or early March everyone is out without coats on and thinks it's warm.

Latest posts