Miami vs FAU

bigjim

I can't believe how hard of game this has turned out for the Canes. It want be long and Al Golden will be packing his bags. I can't believe their only up by 3 at the half. What makes it even worse FAU is playing with their 2nd string QB. Its hard to believe how much some of the best programs like Tennessee , Miami, Nebraska & Florida have dropped of the last 5 to 6 years. I was reading some of the tweets from some of the best players who played at Miami, and those guys are really ****** about how the U has dropped off. I believe if the U wants to get it turned around their going to have to break out the check book. Thoughts?

I can't believe how hard of game this has turned out for the Canes. It want be long and Al Golden will be packing his bags. I can't believe their only up by 3 at the half. What makes it even worse FAU is playing with their 2nd string QB. Its hard to believe how much some of the best programs like Tennessee , Miami, Nebraska & Florida have dropped of the last 5 to 6 years. I was reading some of the tweets from some of the best players who played at Miami, and those guys are really ****** about how the U has dropped off. I believe if the U wants to get it turned around their going to have to break out the check book. Thoughts?

In other news, Oregon's rise along with the cash infusion from Nike may signal some "issues".

I'm pretty confident Tennessee is back on their way up. Would be a big win for them today if they can beat Oklahoma.

No doubt Miami has fallen though. Some times it's situations like the U that make me think maybe we shouldn't take what we have for granted. If Miami can struggle like they have then things could damn sure get much worse at Iowa.

Ooh man, don't say that LOL . It would be a perfect Saturday if the Vols can pull it out against the Sooners & our Hawks can put a beat down on the Clowns today. Go Hawks!

Latest posts