Megan Gustafson

judzeehawk

won the Player of the Week! That's her 4th. award in as many weeks! Hawk fans you should be very proud to have Megan in a Hawkeye uniform! Haven't seen her play? Get to a game! You won't be disappointed! Congrats again Megan!

Megan is going to be Iowa's GOAT! So if that doesn't interest you or you think women's basketball is sissified go watch a game. I think you'll be amazed at what you see. If you can't get there be sure to catch them on TV or listen on the radio! I just can't say enough about what a tremendous player Megan and the rest of the Hawks are! Wednesday they travel to the dark side of the state and play the clowns. Remember Hawks don't drink the water!

isu has lost it's last three games and is 3-4 on the year. They are led by a 6ft. 1 inch junior guard Bridget Carleton averaging 20 ppg. Emily Durr is leading the big 12 with a 55.6 % from the 3 point line. The hometown team has won 15 of 16. Iowa last won in lames in 1989! isu are a tall team and has several different shooters that are very capable. I'm hoping Lisa Bluder will be keeping a close eye on Carleton because she likes to set ALOT of MOVING screens. Rebounding will be the key and the Hawks must keep the opposing team off the offensive glass! HAWKS YOU WILL NOT LOSE THIS GAME!!!!! Play tuff and Go Hawks!

You’re welcome

4 weeks in a row is crazy good!
I can't ever remember anyone with 4 awards in 4 weeks. It has been exciting watching Megan as a freshman grow into what see is today. Can't say enough about the whole team working so hard in all aspects of the game to improve. Love following the Hawks!

Megan is an amazing player and unlike a lot of early season stats hers are earned. The Women have played almost no cupcakes and Megan has done this against solid teams. I'm still surprised the media didn't select her for 1st team all Big Ten in the preseason polls.

She is amazing to watch. Fantastic footwork.

How did LB ever find her? She graduated with a class of 11. :eek:
There were 2 girls from Wisconsin that year and supposedly we lost out on the better one! Haha I don't think we did. Jan Jensen is her position coach and you need to tip your cap to her because she's done a great job working with Megan. They both have put a lot of hard work into making Megan a fantastic player.

Megan is an amazing player and unlike a lot of early season stats hers are earned. The Women have played almost no cupcakes and Megan has done this against solid teams. I'm still surprised the media didn't select her for 1st team all Big Ten in the preseason polls.
I loved the video of Chase after the loss to FSU. Chase said they don't want to play cupcakes! That's the mindset of this team. They want to take on anybody! I've been watching Michigan with Thome. That's the one that beat her out for pre season honors and I'm gonna tell you Thome wouldn't make a pimple on Megan's a$$. If we can get a W in lames it's going to set them up nicely to start the B1G conference. We'd have a chance to be like 12-1 to start the conference. Go Hawks!