Megan Gustafson in the Wooden mid season top 25

This is well deserved and amazing she wasn't on the preseason list. She honestly has a real chance to win if Iowa can make an NCAA run (she won't be a favorite, but she's as good as Asia Wilson). Good luck Megan and stay healthy.

Top 25? That all?

If she ain't a top 10 in the nation player, I'd like to see who is better than she.
I have watched a ton of ball games and I'm here to tell you Megan is top 3. Aja Wilson is being jacked up by esecpn big time! Don't get me wrong Aja Wilson is very good and is also 6ft. 5. Aja also has a very dirty side to her and has of late started to get called for it. It's all set up for Aja to win it so hopefully Megan will have another run for POY next year.

she might go down as the greatest Iowa female player ever. Only a Jr. right?
Yes Megan is only a junior. I believe she will finish as the GOAT Hawkeye when she's finished here at Iowa. I don't care if you hate women's basketball or like it Megan is one hell of a basketball player and best of all she's a HAWKEYE!

This is well deserved and amazing she wasn't on the preseason list. She honestly has a real chance to win if Iowa can make an NCAA run (she won't be a favorite, but she's as good as Asia Wilson). Good luck Megan and stay healthy.
Staying healthy scares me the most because the way she gets pounded on all game long. This really needs to stop.

Latest posts