McCall- HELLOOO??!?!?

1hawkeye1

Im already ****** enough that Coker is suspended. Not one thread mentioning McCall as a fill in at RB. Is he gone too? What the hell is going on with this program? So sick of this constant upheaval at the RB position.
Come on, McCall, please. Please somebody say he is stepping in. Beuhler???:confused:

Im already ****** enough that Coker is suspended. Not one thread mentioning McCall as a fill in at RB. Is he gone too? What the hell is going on with this program? So sick of this constant upheaval at the RB position.
Come on, McCall, please. Please somebody say he is stepping in. Beuhler???:confused:

He is also suspended. Bowl game is out for sure, beyond that??? I have no idea.

Im already ****** enough that Coker is suspended. Not one thread mentioning McCall as a fill in at RB. Is he gone too? What the hell is going on with this program? So sick of this constant upheaval at the RB position. Come on, McCall, please. Please somebody say he is stepping in. Beuhler???:confused:
wow where have you been? McCall has been out for a long time..

So I will just assume that now Coker will transfer, McCall will transfer, anybody else want out??
At this point, I just say screw the RB position. Lets go 5 wide ever down. The RB position is a revolving door at UI.

So I will just assume that now Coker will transfer, McCall will transfer, anybody else want out??
At this point, I just say screw the RB position. Lets go 5 wide ever down. The RB position is a revolving door at UI.

It's only been 5 in two years....well 6 if you count Coe not qualifying. Why so negative :eek:

SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly a sunny Christian attitude. What would Timmy think?

We need to recruit Tebows, a QB that can kinda throw but can second as a running back. Recruit a player that can play both positions at once, eliminate the need for a RB and go 5 wide problem solved.

We need to recruit Tebows, a QB that can kinda throw but can second as a running back. Recruit a player that can play both positions at once, eliminate the need for a RB and go 5 wide problem solved.

Should solve some character/behavior problems too.........

So are we looking at a Jason White and Brad Rodgers backfield? We have a coach making almost $4M and he can't figure out that he needs depth at the RB spot? Only at Iowa.

So are we looking at a Jason White and Brad Rodgers backfield? We have a coach making almost $4M and he can't figure out that he needs depth at the RB spot? Only at Iowa.

He brought in 4 rbs in last years class. How many more should he have signed?

Well not playing another running back this year has come back to haunt kf. We can't seem to keep running backs or d line players. Can anyone shed some light on the reason why?

Well not playing another running back this year has come back to haunt kf. We can't seem to keep running backs or d line players. Can anyone shed some light on the reason why?

Well from what I can gather reading here and there, his last official statement on McCall was on the 4th of Dec, and at that time he was still suspended and he said...." well see, well see...." and I quote, Grabbed that from Morehouse.

2nd it has been his habit in past years to play several Rbers, so considering Ive read multiple places Canzeri and Bullock both fought injuries all year and McCall promptly got in a game and coughed up a pretty routine handoff/fumble and then got suspended it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to surmise maybe his head wasn't all the way in it.

Therefore its not serious reach for me to conclude KF once again knows what he is doing with his depth.

But hey that's just me thinking out loud....I know thinking is frowned upon around here.....:cool:

Chad

We will have Rogers,Johnson,Canzeri,Bullock and maybe McCall in the backfield. We can still run the ball with that group,as long as our o-line is intact and blocking like they can.

He brought in 4 rbs in last years class. How many more should he have signed?

Bingo. Players' unforeseeable off-the-field choices cannot be fixed by recruiting. You can't pin this one on Kirk. You maybe could if he was recruiting guys like Miami had in the '80s and '90s, but then he probably would be the type of coach to cover things up rather than rightfully suspend players.

Latest posts