mccall gone cuz of grades not play

rhawk8

all 89+ posts b*tching about mccall playing and ferentz lack of playing him lack the insight that mccall will be gone cuz he cant make grades. maybe ferentz is in the camp of why even bother then??

If true, why did he play against Purdue? Does this also apply to the other 6 backs who were spectators all season? Nice try.

close source. he is unhappy, so maybe not even trying in school at this point? but probably wouldnt be eligible for a Jan bowl if we get chosen for Gator.

close source. he is unhappy, so maybe not even trying in school at this point? but probably wouldnt be eligible for a Jan bowl if we get chosen for Gator.

Well I have a news flash for him, being a man sucks. It wont suck anywhere else any less. Growing up, being responsible, doing what is required of you is not fun. Infact sometimes it's hard god d^m work and sometimes you wont like it. Problem is sooner or later you have to do it and from everything I have seen in my time on this rock, sooner is always the better option.

Last edited:
Well, his pops was a quitter so I guess it wouldn't surprise me if he did too. Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree?

Well I have a news flash for him, being a man sucks. It wont suck anywhere else any less. Growing up, being responsible, doing what is required of you is not fun. Infact sometimes it's hard god d^m work and sometimes you wont like it. Problem is sooner or later you have to do it and from everything I have seen in my time on this rock, sooner is always the better option.

I don't know. If the above is true, he'd be a good transfer prospect to the SEC.

I don't understand all these McCall threads. He made one tweet saying it was bull that he didn't play one game, and got suspended one game probably for that. How do we know anything about his grades? What actual evidence is there that he is considering leaving?

Well, his pops was a quitter so I guess it wouldn't surprise me if he did too. Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree?

I dont know about that, and I would never comment on someones family. I will say if he had it hard, so be it, many people do, get over yourself. Also if you didnt like something when you were young I suggest you do everything in your power to make sure you dont make the same mistakes or go down a road that is anything like where previous people in your life have gone. I have always said, where would the human race be if we actually learned from the mistakes of others? Nope, we are destined to be retarded, because we keep going down the same roads over and over.

Last edited:

His dad was the boxer right? haha someone I know said the same thing you did...only clip I have ever seen is of his dad in the corner crying basically.

Let's get some facts before we throw this kid under the bus.

Something is definitely going on, but let's wait and see what it is.

Wow. Why in the world do we have trouble recruiting? Can't figure it out. One little 4-5 word comment on Facebook and message board fans decide you have to man up, make comments about your family, and decide you're a quitter. Fantastic.

Wow. Why in the world do we have trouble recruiting? Can't figure it out. One little 4-5 word comment on Facebook and message board fans decide you have to man up, make comments about your family, and decide you're a quitter. Fantastic.

Really?

You think recruits or players give a crap what a hand full of jerk knobs on teh interwebz say?

Latest posts