McCaffery boys podcast T'd up

Hawkfnntn

I started listening to some of these and I think it's awesome. The two brothers have had a who's who of awesome guests on. They just had Fran on and it was really fun. My favorite was with their mom though. She's impressive as all get out. Easy to see why the boys are as smart and tough as they are. They've had Garza on here's a link to that one Luka Garza shares stories from Iowa career and life in the NBA | T'd Up up with Connor and Patrick - YouTube

They've had a bunch of teammates on and Caitlin Clark. I haven't heard that one yet but I will get to it. They are all over an hour long some closer to 2 so if you're road tripping between Iowa City and Des Moines you can easily squeeze one in. I highly recommend ya'll check out some of them anyway I'm enjoying them quite a bit.

There was a little more to that story too. That's pretty funny to look back on now but probably not so much at the time when the cops came knocking. I just enjoyed Frans willingness to talk about things and most of that he wouldn't have with anyone other then his boys.

Fran is not Alford he's a genuine guy doing his best for everyone around him. Nobody can second guess his wanting to win. You think he doesn't want to win with his sons on the team? Now more than ever he does. They briefly talked about the Richmond game and I'd said it in previous threads that game just came down to shot making. Iowa was reliant on the 3 quite a bit and it wasn't like the looks we had were tougher. They just all had a bad game at the same time. Make 2 to 4 more shots is all it'd have taken to change that game significantly it just didn't happen..

Loved the new episode

I'm just here to say "they should be working on their shooting and defensive skills to get to the Sweet 16 instead all this podcastin, no wonder these boys a mentally week" so I fit in.
Patrick just isn't strong enough. If Conner can't now, he never will.

Loved the new episode

I'm just here to say "they should be working on their shooting and defensive skills to get to the Sweet 16 instead all this podcastin, no wonder these boys a mentally week" so I fit in.
Roger that. No reason we shouldn't have a Sweet 16 appearance in the time Fran has been there. Literally every school in the nation but Iowa has made the Final Four in the last 5 years, there's no reason we can't at least have a Sweet 16. What we need to do is go one-year coaching contracts and if they aren't going at least 3 games deep in the dance they're gone. Next man up.

This X 1,000.

Too bad there's such a contingent here wanting to throw him out for a Calipari type. They're not fans anyway I guess...
The more I hear and read about Fran it's just impossible to not like him. Forget respect he's long ago earned and deserved that. I just like the guy. I could easily see myself having a conversation with him while stuck in an airport laid over. He's just that kind of guy. It's one thing for other fan bases to not like him that is what it is. But for our own fans to have reservations about him still seems nuts to me

There was a little more to that story too. That's pretty funny to look back on now but probably not so much at the time when the cops came knocking. I just enjoyed Frans willingness to talk about things and most of that he wouldn't have with anyone other then his boys.

Fran is not Alford he's a genuine guy doing his best for everyone around him. Nobody can second guess his wanting to win. You think he doesn't want to win with his sons on the team? Now more than ever he does. They briefly talked about the Richmond game and I'd said it in previous threads that game just came down to shot making. Iowa was reliant on the 3 quite a bit and it wasn't like the looks we had were tougher. They just all had a bad game at the same time. Make 2 to 4 more shots is all it'd have taken to change that game significantly it just didn't happen..

Coulda been a bit worse

עיצוב פנים - עמוד 24 - וואלה! תגיות

:cool:

Latest posts