McCabe is due....

If McCabe shoots 7 threes were are doomed.

A good game from McCabe involves assists and rebounds... not points.

I think him having a little success in the last game is going to carry over. It was good to see him knock one down.

Actually, if we do get stuck in a lot of half court sets, ZM just might be the guy left open from 3 land. I don't know if we want him taking 7, but we sure as hell would take 4-7 if it does happen. This isn't a bad pick to click PEN15 (clever name). He'll really have to be stroking it to make that kind of a splash.

Everytime McCabe shoots I go "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

It was good to see him hit one the other day. And the 3-pt play was schnice.

against Minne he wasn't hunting for shots, like he has the previous month or so every time he gets the ball. He was hot at the beginning of the year, so you ride that hot hand. When you're slumping you have to kind of let the game come to you and not force it... he obviously was and it peaked against TOSU.

Agree that 7 3s is a lot for zach to shoot.

Is gladly take 2-4 and a couple 2s for 10 pts.

Put that with 9-12 points from josh and I think were in damn good shape.

Im thinking Zachary gets out of his slump tonight. 4-7 3's 18 pts.

If he gets 16 or 17 minutes and plays solid D, takes care of the basketball, gets some boards, makes hustle plays on loose balls, gets some tip aways on passes, a couple assists..... and scores about 4 points, that'll be just fine by me.

Come on people, the prediction was 4-7. You can't just ignore half of the prediction and say things like "if he shoots 7 3's we're in trouble.

I'm hoping for a couple of his patented trail 3's tonight. His favorite shot and you know he's going to get at least a couple looks.

How about McCabe hit the bench, HS was only worth playing when the had that several out of his mind shooting streak. That's over now bench him. More minute for Utoff please.

Latest posts