Masoli to Ole Miss?

sad, desperate move
if masoli thinks he has a future in The League, he's very mistaken

Houston Nutt was known for bringing back the wildcat. So maybe they can just add some wrinkles into it.

Yeah, but that is such a small part of their offense. They would have to change their entire offense in the next 3 weeks

Yeah, but that is such a small part of their offense. They would have to change their entire offense in the next 3 weeks

Not really, they used Dexter McCluster out of the "wild reb" formation quite a bit towards the end of the season. Plus as someone mentioned Nutt was the coach of Arkansas and they installed the wildhog formation in the middle of the season. They can easily install a spread option in the five weeks before their first game.

sad, desperate move
if masoli thinks he has a future in The League, he's very mistaken

So he should just give up and stop playing football altogether? There's a lot of guys out there playing football who have done much worse things than Masoli. And from reading the big article SI had on him last week, his biggest problem might just be the people he hangs around with so getting away from them probably isn't a bad idea.

Masoli is a thug and has been ever since his multiple charges of stronged armed robbery during high school. Word in Oregon is that he has already violated his probation and is unlikely to be allowed to leave Oregon to play football at Ole Miss.

Amazing he can play THIS season now.

Yes, he has to enroll in a program that Oregon does NOT offer....so that's what he's doing....enrolling in a grad program not offered by Oregon. I would imagine he's going to be pretty passionate about going to class.:rolleyes:

Yes, he has to enroll in a program that Oregon does NOT offer....so that's what he's doing....enrolling in a grad program not offered by Oregon. I would imagine he's going to be pretty passionate about going to class.:rolleyes:

At least he's earned his degree, but of course i know the next comeback would probably be something on on the lines of "His teachers probably passed him just for football."

Latest posts