Maryland is trying to take the ugly uniform crown from Oregon.

thejumper5

213331.jpg

They all look so happy to be wearing those ridiculous costumes.

Please please please let ISU get these next year!

Wow those are horrible. Oregon actually has a lot of uniform combos that look really good. None of those do at all. The all black look is somewhat tolerable, but the rest are just terrible.

these uniforms....the new cy-hawk trophy...certain recent elections... "change" is not always a good thing.

Sometimes sh*t is the way it is ...because it makes the most sense that way. Not everything...needs to change.

Or as Jeff Goldblum said in Jurassic Park, "We were so enamoured with whether we could...we didn't stop to think whether we should."

Why not go all red, all black, all yellow, all white? I'm confused by the odd combinations... and why is there no all yellow?

I think they must have tried to pick the ugliest combos. I think any of these combos would look better than what they have.

White/Red/White
Black/Red/Black
Black/White/Black
White/White/Red
White/White/Black

Jamie Pollard called and said where do we sign up? We have to win at something and I already thought we had the ugly uni's locked up

It isn't like Iowa has not been in the same boat...remember the wings? Even these uniforms won't look worse than Oregon or isu.

Latest posts