Marcus Paige Iowa?

HawkForce

Hearing rumors that Paige is Iowa bound.
Put it on the board....when we have the thread about "Is it time to make a list of people that said Paige would end up here" Put me as Numero uno

I don't want Paige. He isn't that good and there is only one ball and we are so far back that Izzo will leave the B10 and the rules will be changed so we can only play with 4 guys on the court anyway.

I wish Paige was going to play for Iowa, because he's easily the best player I've ever had to face. He's just insanely good, athletic, a gamer.. etc. But knowing some of his friends, he has never had an intention to play here.

I don't want Paige. He isn't that good and there is only one ball and we are so far back that Izzo will leave the B10 and the rules will be changed so we can only play with 4 guys on the court anyway.

Good point O'keefe....think Maybe Paki has an extra year of eligibility? I feel like Fran could use his explosiveness coming off bench...

Hearing rumors that Paige is Iowa bound.
Put it on the board....when we have the thread about "Is it time to make a list of people that said Paige would end up here" Put me as Numero uno

And where are you hearing these rumors? Hopefully someplace else besides just in your head?

I wish Paige was going to play for Iowa, because he's easily the best player I've ever had to face. He's just insanely good, athletic, a gamer.. etc. But knowing some of his friends, he has never had an intention to play here.

PAIGE = POOR MAN'S JOEY RANGE

DO NOT WANT

WE R BACK

rumors are being talked about on the boards and off, even by some that cover Iowa sports, but i am not going to hold my breath, although the idea of playing with 2 of his AAU buddies might do the trick

That would be another incredible victory if we swayed Paige from UNC but its most likely a pipe dream. His AAU connection with Gessell and Woodbury makes me wonder if he's waivering on his committment to UNC for the chance to play with his 2 former aau teammates. IIRC, didn't Horner, Brunner, and Haluska all play for the same AAU team? That turned out to be a good package deal :D

IIRC, didn't Horner, Brunner, and Haluska all play for the same AAU team? That turned out to be a good package deal :D

A decent package deal that lost in Evanston when they didn't listen to Coach Alford and lost again to Northwestern in the NCAA Tournament.

Latest posts