Marcus Collins commits?

NeilDiamond

Per TOS might be going with Iowa over......Army? Iowa City is really throwing out the offers lately. Can I have one?

These are fallback guys. We must've missed out on some and trying to fill the bus.
Do you realize how many "fallback" guys have been major contributors over the last ten years? I don't like the term fallback, its kind of like an NFL draft, if your guy is gone you have a list of 10 others to chose from. Most fans don't understand the fine line from a 5 star to a 2 star. I have seen more 2 star recruits shine when they get to college and I have seen many 5 star recruits that had already peaked in HS. You never know but you have to trust the coaches.

LOTS of schools are going to "fallbacks " today or tomorrow. Or, they are Micah Hyde types who KF and staff tried to keep hidden before signing day.

Few, if any schools, get their top 25 recruitsl.

Do you realize how many "fallback" guys have been major contributors over the last ten years? I don't like the term fallback, its kind of like an NFL draft, if your guy is gone you have a list of 10 others to chose from. Most fans don't understand the fine line from a 5 star to a 2 star. I have seen more 2 star recruits shine when they get to college and I have seen many 5 star recruits that had already peaked in HS. You never know but you have to trust the coaches.
that's mostly because there are 50 or so 5*'s and thousands of 2*'s....it isn't comparable. Sorry but the The line between a 2* and a 5* is significant, there is a reason coaches offer some kids a year or more before signing day compared to offering a kid a day before signing day.

your last 2 sentences are truth.

Didn't see his video posted so here it is:

and from what someone else said about him I wasn't expecting much but I think he's a good recruit. He doesn't blitz a lot so he doesn't probably wow anyone but stuffs the run pretty well and holds his own.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d77vkMLUcl0]YouTube - Marcus Collins Senior Highlight[/ame]

Latest posts