Marble????

Gohawks123

What on earth is going on?

The coaching staff and Marble swear up and down that he is healthy, yet the kid looks like a junior high player out there. Either he is a complete headcase or Fran is the dumbest coach in America. Why would you keep playing a kid who is clearly injured and hurting the team???

Some of the things that happen during these games just blow my mind.

One time I got hurt climbing a tree and I was afraid to climb trees for weeks afterwards.

Moral of the story: It's a mental thing. He can play like we know he can. It's just all in his head.

What on earth is going on?

Some of the things that happen during these games just blow my mind.

Did Fran getting in his face towards the end of PSU game actually have a negative effect?

Marble has not been shooting or playing very well since that time.

His shot looks flat also ,

RDM just isn't that good of a bb player. Expect Jok to take his minutes next year after RDM goes pro. Lol.

In Marble's defense, he had a number of shots go halfway down, then pop out. Granted, that does not change the net result, that without him scoring, this team is extremely limited. Post him up, run some stuff to get him the ball while cutting etc., so he can get some closer looks. He seems to have fallen in love with the 3 based on his performance in the Oregon NIT game last year and that is not his game. As for Jok taking his minutes, we have seen the huge adjustment freshman have to make and how easy it is to defend guys who are just shooters and can't create.

In Marble's defense, he had a number of shots go halfway down, then pop out. Granted, that does not change the net result, that without him scoring, this team is extremely limited. Post him up, run some stuff to get him the ball while cutting etc., so he can get some closer looks. He seems to have fallen in love with the 3 based on his performance in the Oregon NIT game last year and that is not his game. As for Jok taking his minutes, we have seen the huge adjustment freshman have to make and how easy it is to defend guys who are just shooters and can't create.

He did have some go in and out but he was a defensive liability out there. Especially when he came back in with under two minutes left and he let a guy fly right past him to the hoop to tie the game. Whether he's hurt or not, he's playing a step or two slower than normal.

Did Fran getting in his face towards the end of PSU game actually have a negative effect?

Marble has not been shooting or playing very well since that time.

His shot looks flat also ,

Wrong. Marble has been having problems well before that.

Fran just needs to keep him on the bench when the game is on the line. Three games he has cost us the win with less than two minutes to go. He needs to ride the pine, just like Woody does at the end of the game.

His missed shots hurt again, but as someone else said, his defense against brust on that curl cut was ridiculous, uncontested layup

I don't think he attacks as much as he should. He falls in love with his jumper. He was making things happen when he drove the couple times he did. He would either make the layup or create an offensive rebound opportunity, which can often lead to an easy basket.

Than again, even when he can't get to the basket, he'll become a black hole with the ball and hold it, settling for a jumper which he'll miss.

Latest posts