and
@DevMarble
in action today when
@Raptors905
challenge
@GLeagueWarriors
in Las Vegas at 2 pm (CT) on ESPNU.

1f4fa.svg

Sorry, If I were a bit more technically adept I'd do a better job of copy and pasting tweets. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

I didn't even realize Nicholas Baer is in the G League with the Raptors905j. I see he has played in all their games, averaging 17 minutes/game, average 5.0 ppg, shooting 40.9% from the field, 32% from deep.

Dev is playing 28.9 minutes/game, averaging 12.6 ppg, shooting 48.5% from the field, 30% from deep.

Sorry, If I were a bit more technically adept I'd do a better job of copy and pasting tweets. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

I didn't even realize Nicholas Baer is in the G League with the Raptors905j. I see he has played in all their games, averaging 17 minutes/game, average 5.0 ppg, shooting 40.9% from the field, 32% from deep.

Dev is playing 28.9 minutes/game, averaging 12.6 ppg, shooting 48.5% from the field, 30% from deep.

Go to tweet, copy url, go to HN, click media button on toolbar of comment box (2nd one to the right of the smilies), paste url. :)

The blond dude with the beard just put the crunch on an opponent slamming him to the floor

With authority

Both Baer and Marble in right now

Nicholas with some solid D and hustle

I always thought he was the MVP for the Hawks every season he played, even during his one somewhat off year

This is fun to watch

Alright Alright Alright

:cool:

Both guys played good minutes in first quarter.

Dev really looking good, scored twice on drives to the hoop, got a defensive rebound, made a pass, got it back and drained a 3.

Nicholas missed both shots I saw him take and he got an offensive foul.

The Warriorss beat 905 by 1 point. Dev had a solid game scoring 18 points on 7-11 shooting, 2-3 from deep.

Nicholas Baer only scored 2 points on 1-9 shooting but did have 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

Latest posts