Man, is cheezdik a jerk

V

VintageHawkeye

what an a-hole
"Cam Newton is the quarterback today for Auburn University."
repeated three times, with a smug smile on his face
cheating and lying all the way to the bank, and nobody seems to care

The NCAA doesn't need proof that money changed hands, only that it was asked for, for it to be a major violation toward eligibility.

But, let's face it, if Cam's father asked for $100-180k from Miss. St, and then Cam said his father told him he's going to Auburn, somebody from Auburn paid out.

Well is there actually proof that Newton took the money?

No, but regardless, why does cheezedik think it's ok to be a smug, smart-mouthed jackazz to a TV reporter? There are better ways to conduct oneself when one is the head coach of a highly-ranked program embroiled in a burgeoning scandal.
A little humility goes a long way.

I also noticed that chip kelly (oregon hc) was a bit of a jerkoff last night, too. In both his halftime and postgame interviews, he was a real pizzant to the interviewer, who was only asking for some explanation of OU's anemic offensive output. And the questions weren't phrased rudely - they were just matter-of-fact questions.

I dunno. I guess I just think these very highly-paid guys ought to be a bit more gracious. Being paid millions to coach a game is a pretty sweet life - it'd be nice if they showed a bit of civility and appreciation, instead of acting like they were curing cancer and helping the poor.

No, but regardless, why does cheezedik think it's ok to be a smug, smart-mouthed jackazz to a TV reporter? There are better ways to conduct oneself when one is the head coach of a highly-ranked program embroiled in a burgeoning scandal.
A little humility goes a long way.

I also noticed that chip kelly (oregon hc) was a bit of a jerkoff last night, too. In both his halftime and postgame interviews, he was a real pizzant to the interviewer, who was only asking for some explanation of OU's anemic offensive output. And the questions weren't phrased rudely - they were just matter-of-fact questions.

I dunno. I guess I just think these very highly-paid guys ought to be a bit more gracious. Being paid millions to coach a game is a pretty sweet life - it'd be nice if they showed a bit of civility and appreciation, instead of acting like they were curing cancer and helping the poor.

You show me humility in the SEC and I'll show you a fanbase that wants a new coach. For some reason, in the South East football coaches are expected to be a-holes.

You show me humility in the SEC and I'll show you a fanbase that wants a new coach. For some reason, in the South East football coaches are expected to be a-holes.

Sadly, you're 100% correct.
I guess my Midwestern roots are showing. :(

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Gene Chiszek and Auburn do not care about breaking rules and most certainly do not care about academic fraud.

"This is a funny one. Auburn was the first school in the SEC to go on probation for football. They enjoy the rare distinction of being put on probation twice in a single year, which no team in NCAA history besides Auburn has ever experienced. They are second in the nation in football probations with five. They have been put on probation a total of 13 years since January 1957, or *30%* of the time for the last 44 years. From 1957 to 1995, Auburn was on probation 33% of the time. That's a year of
probation out of every three for nearly forty years! Auburn's six probations in that span work out to an average of a probation every six years or so, with an average length of over two years. From 1951 to 1998 -- NEARLY 50 YEARS -- Auburn didn't have a single head football coach who didn't operate under probation at some point."

This comes from Alabama and is sorta biased.

Tider Insider - Forum Classics

Do you really think Gene Chizeck is going to change history?[/FONT]

Latest posts