Make certain that the Tigers go far in your brackets.....

jacknicholson

Missouri is looking very good at Kansas. This is an interesting game. Tigers won a close one at Missouri, are up by ten just before halftime.....

Tigers are fun to watch. Have a chance of going far in the Dance, if the threes fall without stop.....

This is a good time of year to study teams from around the country. It is CrunchTime, and there is little or no room for mistakes. Stumble and possibly say goodbye to a night or two Dancing.....

:D

Missouri is good but I wouldn't pick Kansas to go very far even if they are a 2 or 3 seed. They are way overrated.
Yeah, I can't see them going that far this year. Loved them falling to UNI when they were the number one seed in the tournament. One of my favorite games, my daughter watched the entire game with me, shouting at the screen beside me.....

Mizzou is currently my favorite to win the whole thing. I've gotten to see them a couple times, and that team is scary good.

I think their lack of depth is really going to hurt them in the tourney.
That is a glaring weakness, however they are playing very well in this game, undersized and outmanned.....

Height and bench strength could really hurt them in the tournament.....

Kansas player racing down the court like a runaway truck, misses shot, foul called on Tiger.....

Don't know if Missouri will survive this OT, but I don't think they will a second one.....

Latest posts