Mac says he has Chicago connections

ZachIsaacII

There have been posts on different sites, including this one, that Mac doesn't have Chicago connections; hard to believe he could spend 11 years at ND as an assistant and a recruiter, and not develop connections in chicago; I know most Hawks think Chicago is vital and needs to be tapped; Brust may or may not be gone, but Mac told Hardy, he is connected in Chicago, and he believes we will get players:

Q: Is recruiting in Chicago going to be a priority given its proximity to the Iowa campus and all the players that come from there?
M: We would love to do that. I think Chicago is very important. There are a ton of players there and it’s only three hours away. I’ve got connections there. And we can get in there and get some guys.

Not sure who isn't signed in Chicago yet, but in his quest for Brust, Mac has had to be made aware of who there is not committed.

In Francis' inteview w/ Cotlar, Cotlar actually asked ONE good questoin. It was about getting established in chicago for recruiting, and Francis' said he already has some contacts in the chicago area.

In Francis' inteview w/ Cotlar, Cotlar actually asked ONE good questoin. It was about getting established in chicago for recruiting, and Francis' said he already has some contacts in the chicago area.

Do you have any documented proof of this question of Cotlar's??? Because if he did indeed ask a "good one"...he should be in line to get a "My First <fill in the blank> plaque!

Latest posts