Luka kudo

Zstatman

a tweet from Jon rothstein

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
· 5h
Looking for an off-the-radar player who could become a star in 19-20? Try Iowa's Luka Garza. Averaged 16.5 PPG and 5.5 RPG in two NCAA Tournament games last March. Could explode post Tyler Cook.

This is a huge year for Luka. If him and wieskamp can put it all together they should be fine*. After that it will depend on the rest of the team and defense

*Fine = middle of the pack bubble team.

a tweet from Jon rothstein

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
· 5h
Looking for an off-the-radar player who could become a star in 19-20? Try Iowa's Luka Garza. Averaged 16.5 PPG and 5.5 RPG in two NCAA Tournament games last March. Could explode post Tyler Cook.
That Rothstein guy knows what he's talking about!

I'm looking for Garza and Nunge both to be stars this coming year. It will be interesting to see what Garza can do a year after his surgery, and I think Nunge is a talented guy.

I'm looking for Garza and Nunge both to be stars this coming year. It will be interesting to see what Garza can do a year after his surgery, and I think Nunge is a talented guy.
I think they will complement each other especially if one or both hit the three. I expect a lot of interior passing for layups. Tyler actually did some nice passing last year but I think Nunge and Garza with the addition of Joe T will really make our team an "extra pass" team. Lots of easy baskets. Garza will get some help around the basket for rebounds this year too, and that's not even mentioning Kreiner.