Luka Garza was named the B1G Freshman of the Week

Not bad for someone labeled "Woodbury 2.0" by our friends to the West, not to mention some Hawk fans.

What's funny is 2.0 means a significant improvement of the original version, with tons of bug fixes and feature improvements. So the haters are unknowingly complimenting Garza in a huge way.

Wondering for those who have watched the exhibitions and games...do Garza and Nunge both appear to be "better than advertised" in their games?

Better than their star ratings?

Wondering for those who have watched the exhibitions and games...do Garza and Nunge both appear to be "better than advertised" in their games?

I'd like to say "yes" but the competition has just been awful. These games have looked like an extension of the Eurotrip/PTL. Everyone on Iowa is dominating, as they should be.

All of our Bigs have been beasts though...this includes Nunge and Garza. To me, the most impressive so far have been Moss, Garza and Pemsl. Cordell is a beast...minus the horrible free throw shooting.

I don't know what Garza's final star ranking was, but he was wanted pretty bad by Louisville. If Louisville wanted him that bad, then my guess is that there certainly was something to his game....

Thanks...I look forward to the end of BTN + games...

Moss is confident and aggressive and seems to have an edge about him...unafraid to shoot it or go to the rim...

Pemsl is very shifty and edgy as well.

Garza will be a treat to watch and if Nunge can consistently shoot it...another weapon.

I don't know what Garza's final star ranking was, but he was wanted pretty bad by Louisville. If Louisville wanted him that bad, then my guess is that there certainly was something to his game....

Notre Dame and Indiana wanted him pretty badly as well.

I really enjoy the overall "swagger" you get from this group. They don't take shit from anyone. Iowa teams of old used to have that....we lost it during the milqtoast Alford and Lickliter eras. Good to see it back now....

I seriously think Luka may end up being our best player this year. No joke. He will lead the team in rebounds per minute played by double over the next guy.

What's funny is 2.0 means a significant improvement of the original version, with tons of bug fixes and feature improvements. So the haters are unknowingly complimenting Garza in a huge way.
woody 2.0, now with the ability to dunk!!!! :)
bonus edition includes less frequent eye poking.