Loyola-Chicago

NikeHawk21

FWIW Loyola-Chicago lost at home last night to Furman. This is the team that beat UMKC by 31 earlier this week.

Cal was getting beat by Yale
WV gets beat at home by Buffalo
Hmm
Ya that’s why I said FWIW. Early season upsets happen all the time. It’s just another data point to observe.

Hopefully Iowa plays much better in game 2.

(BTW Buffalo has a really good team they return a lot from a team that won a game in the dance last year)

Ya that’s why I said FWIW. Early season upsets happen all the time. It’s just another data point to observe.

Hopefully Iowa plays much better in game 2.

(BTW Buffalo has a really good team they return a lot from a team that won a game in the dance last year)

they sure didn't look like your father's Buffalo teams. they looked capable of competing in P5 conferences.

And the Warriors lost to the Milwaukee Bucks, does that mean their fans should panic? Basketball isn't like football, inconsistent happens to talented teams, I am sure Duke will lose one they shouldn't this year.

There will be a time to throw valid criticism around, but after the first game when they won... maybe not yet. Thursday if they lose by 40+ okay...