Lost characters - Hawkeye basketball players?

SwirlinLingerie

Ballboy9092's weird post last week about which former Hawkeye players you'd want to be deserted with on an island got me thinking about Lost.

Which former Hawkeye basketball players would play the characters on Lost?

Sawyer - Jake Jaacks (kind of dirty and rough yet you find yourself pulling for him)

Jack - B.J. Armstrong (seems to be in control, leader, always thinking)

Eko - Courtney Scott (seemed very respectable and likable, wished he would have stuck around longer so we could get to know him)

Richard - Jess Settles (the years go by, yet he always seems to be around and never ages)

Hurley - Acie Earl (unique specimans, eventually embrace their physical gifts, both a bit lazy at times)

Ana Lucia - Steve Alford (annoying, whiny, made it hard for me to enjoy the performance while they were present, wish they would have been let go even earlier)

Vincent - Daryl Moore (always in the right place at the right time, everyone loves him, has no enemies)

Which Hawkeye is John Locke? I couldn't come up with that one. Left a few others open for debate, too.

Another good cross referencing post.

Desmond-Rich Walker. He's been around for awhile with many different roles

Walt-Ray Thompson. Great potential and very intriguing. Would have like to have seen him around longer.

Hurley-Fran. Is he the 'candidate' to replace Jacob (Mr. Davis)?

Locke-This one is very difficult. I had to take some time to ruminate. Locke was a guy you used to root for. He didn't have all the natural skills. Then he left and reappeared a different person and on a different side. In the end, the answer is simple: Jon Beutjer.

Juliette-She came to the right side, but we were just getting to know her when tragedy struck. Sam Okey.

Nice work Ballboy. Here is another one.

Penny - Jake Christensen. Both are kind of pretty, throw like girls, and have fathers who are way too involved.

Latest posts