Looks Like Schulte Will Be Returning as Well

A couple of big losses but doesn't Iowa return 9 starters on defense? There are a couple of corners that are the point in their careers where they make the big step, and there is no reason someone won't. The defense is kind of always reloading.

That's always a good starting point.

Yep defense could be a top five. Offense…….. well god only knows.
Perhaps being so close to the divine I know the offense will be better.

Seriously it would be nearly impossible to be worse. But we need significant improvement and there's no doubt about that question.

Seriously it would be nearly impossible to be worse.

No, no it wouldn't. With the guys we have on offense and a new system we could easily be bad enough next year that we may see games with O/Us in the low 20's. Maybe even one below 20. You see, I watched that 2022 offense live and in person one time and I thought to myself "There's no way the Iowa offense can get any worse than this." Lo and behold 2023 happened and it got worse.

No, no it wouldn't. With the guys we have on offense and a new system we could easily be bad enough next year that we may see games with O/Us in the low 20's. Maybe even one below 20. You see, I watched that 2022 offense live and in person one time and I thought to myself "There's no way the Iowa offense can get any worse than this." Lo and behold 2023 happened and it got worse.
A comet or meteorite might strike the Earth causing an extinction event, but probably not.