Looking to purchase Football Parking Passes

Iowatailgate

If anyone has extra parking passes (1F, KC, 2F) available for this upcoming season, I would like to purchase them from you.
Either single game or full season...whatever you have.
Feel free to send me a private message or reply here and I'll get a hold of you.
Thanks

We have only a few spots left for AWESOME season-long football parking, 3 minute walk to the stadium. We are located at 204 Golfview Ave in University Heights. We have easy in and out and don't block you in. Almost all spots are shady. Depending on how big your car is there is some space behind your car and on the other side of the sidewalk to use for tailgating. We are a family friendly enviroment and have had people parking at this spot for years. No kegs, etc. As of right now we have 2 spots and 1 extra spot that may be available that will only fit a compact car (but would have room for tailgating as well). Bathrooms are down the street, many port a potties available right across the bridge. Easy access to Hawkeye Express. First come, first served, I'm sure these spots will go fast. Go Hawks!

Thanks, Beth email me at beth1129@mchsi.com

Latest posts