Looking for 2 Rose Bowl - Read This

Stanzi

If you are a season ticket holder with enough priority points to request (and get) tickets to the game but aren't planning on going perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement. In addition to the cost of the tickets ($150/ea) I am willing to pay an additional "finder fee" per ticket of $100 to $200 (maybe more) depending on seat location. You could net an easy $200 to $400 + profit by barely lifting a finger. I get the tickets I want, you get some extra cash. Please PM me if you would be willing to discuss some type of arrangement like this. I will meet in person and pay cash. Thanks for reading!

If you are a season ticket holder with enough priority points to request (and get) tickets to the game but aren't planning on going perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement. In addition to the cost of the tickets ($150/ea) I am willing to pay an additional "finder fee" per ticket of $100 to $200 (maybe more) depending on seat location. You could net an easy $200 to $400 + profit by barely lifting a finger. I get the tickets I want, you get some extra cash. Please PM me if you would be willing to discuss some type of arrangement like this. I will meet in person and pay cash. Thanks for reading!

Good thinking. If there are more than one out there, I would be interested in doing the same.

I got confirmation yesterday that I will be getting 4 seats together in Section 11 rows 39-51. Tickets will be mailed the week of 12/21. I am going to the game and looking to purchase Club seats as you can see from my other post. I would be willing to trade these 4 tickets for 2 Row a club seats or I would sell them at $700 per ticket. On Stub Hub for me to net $700 the buyer has to pay $999.75 per ticket, so the savings is there. I live in KC and when I was an Iowa season ticket holder I sold my tickets as I had 4 at the time and I am pretty sure I offered them up on Hawkeyenation. Not sure I can meet in Iowa unless you have tickets to trade. Let me know if you want to arrange something. The price is firm as Club seats are pretty darn expensive and I am trying to offset the cost to some degree.

I got confirmation yesterday that I will be getting 4 seats together in Section 11 rows 39-51. Tickets will be mailed the week of 12/21. I am going to the game and looking to purchase Club seats as you can see from my other post. I would be willing to trade these 4 tickets for 2 Row a club seats or I would sell them at $700 per ticket. On Stub Hub for me to net $700 the buyer has to pay $999.75 per ticket, so the savings is there. I live in KC and when I was an Iowa season ticket holder I sold my tickets as I had 4 at the time and I am pretty sure I offered them up on Hawkeyenation. Not sure I can meet in Iowa unless you have tickets to trade. Let me know if you want to arrange something. The price is firm as Club seats are pretty darn expensive and I am trying to offset the cost to some degree.

Will you take 700 total for all 4? I'll meet you halfway.