LOL @ T&T

JohnnyDakota

I decided to listen to what they had to say about the game....
These two donks are blaming Fran for all of the bad calls. Saying he needed to keep his cool and all of the outbursts made the refs go against the Hawks. Time. To. Turn. Off.

I can take Travis. He tries to put humor in things and really isn't too bad.

Tim on the other hand isn't the brightest bulb in the house, if you know what I mean. He is really terrible. Most of the time he doesn't even get what Travis says. There is absolutely no chemistry between the two.

I decided to listen to what they had to say about the game....
These two donks are blaming Fran for all of the bad calls. Saying he needed to keep his cool and all of the outbursts made the refs go against the Hawks. Time. To. Turn. Off.

Yep, i gave them approximately 2 mins.

I can take Travis. He tries to put humor in things and really isn't too bad.

Tim on the other hand isn't the brightest bulb in the house, if you know what I mean. He is really terrible. Most of the time he doesn't even get what Travis says. There is absolutely no chemistry between the two.

This is exactly why I don't listen...no chemistry whatsoever. I try to listen often, but always end up changing the station as they are hard to listen to. Not because they upset me with their opinions, but because they have no chemistry, and don't talk about interesting topics.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

I never listen to these clowns. Where is Miller? Deace? Terrell? There is a vast, empty void in the mornings now. Just horrible.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

I never listen to these clowns. Where is Miller? Deace? Terrell? There is a vast, empty void in the mornings now. Just horrible.

I sometimes even think listening to Cotler read the news paper was more interesting than these two........okay, maybe not but they are bad. I turn it over sometimes but never can listen long. The pay most be horrible over at KXNO. I can't believe this is the best they can come up with.

Tim Fisher is just awful.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.....is it going too far to say bring back Perrault? Ok yeah probably too far...

They lost me this morning when one of them was talking about what a huge Hawkeye bball fan they were growing up and then made a "Mike Stokes" reference. Ugh.