LOL, Penn St just lost...

1hawkeye1

at home to Rider. Oh wait..

1u27m6.jpg

They may indeed get on a roll....
Problem is, too many dud losses to SDSU, Ames, PSU and the like.
The Dance is already out of reach, and that is so deflating this early in the year.

This is false, there are already teams on Lunardis bubble with worse loses then Iowa. While it’s highly unlikely, Iowa still has plenty of time to climb back in the tournament. Are you saying if they finish the season with 6 losses they aren’t in? Cause that’s wrong. Are you saying if they finish the season with 7 losses they aren’t in? Wrong too: How Bout 8?9? You have no idea how this team will play down the stretch and either do I. All I know is If your saying that, then I I guess you are saying they aren’t in if they win 20+ games with most of their wins coming against their toughest SOS. While I agree that it’s highly unlikely for Iowa to earn an at large bid to the NCAA, it’s not as nearly as impossible as all you experts make it. It’s unlikely, but statements like it being over when it clearly isn’t even close to over have always drove me crazy. This board said the exact same thing last season for months....numerous times, and Iowa was one of the last 4 out. Iowa has some really bad losses, and I think the NCAA is going to be extremely difficult. But impossible? No, they could drop 4, 5.....6 ? maybe more games and still be in.

Yeah, like the Ames one.

Best win.....Buffs??
So far no doubt. I think we'll knock off some BIG schools we 'shouldn't' They'll get it together more I bet. It'll just be too little too late for going dancing. But if it spring boards them to next yr I'm all about it. Sure would be nice to get off to a hot start and maintain it...

Latest posts