LOL-Jameis Winston doesn't get the memo or anything

uihawk82

This kid is now way more than an idiot.

Suspended for the whole game so he decides to dress in full pads and come out to take part in pregame warm ups and drills.

He only wants to do what he wants to do.

Jimbo Fisher has no control over this kid.

If you saw the look on Fisher's face when he probably asked Winston "WTH are you doing in pads?" Then Winston walks back to the locker room to take off his pads but there he is on the sidelines getting so much camera time on ABC. wow

It won't end well for this mental giant. Hope he is saving some of the $$ boosters are slipping him.

OMG. I couldn't hardly believe that either.... I thought it was odd even earlier in the day when they said he'd be able to attend the game. I figured they'd keep him away for that. Coach was almost asking for more drama of some sort from the guy just having him be around. Jimbo really looked like he didn't have control of things. How did Winston not get the memo to not dress and come out for warm ups? Be it an assistant or Jimbo himself that shoulda been done prior to arriving at the stadium. I can see how he slipped em on and got out on the field. I'm sure coaches were more into trying to get the other kid ready. Can you even imagine that drama happening under Kirk? I sincerely don't think Winston would be a Hawkeye after half the crap he's done. I'm just about sick of coddled kids getting away with so much. You can count the amount of times that kid has been told no on one hand since he's been a teenager....

I couldn't believe how much camera time ABC gave him during the gm. In my opinion he shouldn't have been aloud to be at the gm.

I love how Fisher blamed the situation on the equipment guys. This is his exact quote:

"[The equipment staff] probably should have never had it in the locker, and that's exactly what happened. We saw it, corrected it. He was great about it, went in and came back out and did what he was asked to do".

I love how Fisher blamed the situation on the equipment guys. This is his exact quote:

"[The equipment staff] probably should have never had it in the locker, and that's exactly what happened. We saw it, corrected it. He was great about it, went in and came back out and did what he was asked to do".

I believe he's an idiot, a thief...most likely a rapist. I'm NOT sticking up for him as a person...I think he's garbage. But he wouldn't have even had access to his uniform if it wasn't placed in his locker. You know he's a mental midget. If his uniform is there you can't blame him. I blame him for all the other stupid and horrible things he has done but not this. :D

I believe he's an idiot, a thief...most likely a rapist. I'm NOT sticking up for him as a person...I think he's garbage. But he wouldn't have even had access to his uniform if it wasn't placed in his locker. You know he's a mental midget. If his uniform is there you can't blame him. I blame him for all the other stupid and horrible things he has done but not this. :D

Fair point!

Fair point but he also went out to the field and started going thru pre game warmups.

Hey slick I got a bridge to sell you.

But in the end he will be a Jamarcus Russell type who somebody gives 20 million guaranteed money to and he flops or he may get his head on straight and be a decent nfl qb.

Latest posts