loading really slow

It takes forever, have to wait for the ads to load

That would likely be something on your end, because months ago, we reorganized the processes to where the content/text loads before any ads. There are rare page hangs that happen to all sites, but I have not noticed anything like what you are describing where the ads load before the words/text in a long, long time...which is by design

Loading slow for me also. So I tried the mobile app and it was still slow. Then I turned off the wi-fi and tried it on 4G, no longer slow. So for me at least it appears to be the wi-fi that I'm on. Judging from the number of people in here on laptops I think I'll just have to deal with the slowness.

Loading slow for me also. So I tried the mobile app and it was still slow. Then I turned off the wi-fi and tried it on 4G, no longer slow. So for me at least it appears to be the wi-fi that I'm on. Judging from the number of people in here on laptops I think I'll just have to deal with the slowness.

I am at my inlaws in KC right now, not my lightning fast connection at home...I am not noticing anything unusual. Mobile app is also flying for me.

Things are set up now by where the ads load after the content, and it will take 8 or so seconds for them all to load, on the average...but the content is loading within the first two seconds.

I am at my inlaws in KC right now, not my lightning fast connection at home...I am not noticing anything unusual. Mobile app is also flying for me.

Things are set up now by where the ads load after the content, and it will take 8 or so seconds for them all to load, on the average...but the content is loading within the first two seconds.

Yup. I'm 99.99% sure things will speed up for me once I get back home, unless the slowness is something related to AT&T internet down here since that is what I'm on at home and here at Starbucks. Seems to have sped up now that about 25% of the people on laptops have left. Less users on a single wi-fi = faster speed? Who knew? :)

Yup. I'm 99.99% sure things will speed up for me once I get back home, unless the slowness is something related to AT&T internet down here since that is what I'm on at home and here at Starbucks. Seems to have sped up now that about 25% of the people on laptops have left. Less users on a single wi-fi = faster speed? Who knew? :)

Yeah, the set up you are on now is shared and that is going to really affect the performance, which is on your end.

Latest posts