Little Lick

Kingsbury14

I realize he's been playing out of necessity, but prior to the last 3 games he seemed to be a 5-10 minute per game sparkplug type player. I don't have the stats but I would be interested knowing what his stats were the past 3 games. His minutes seemed to have increased and production gone way south. What is his line the past 3 games?

People need to understand that foul trouble, Tucker being suspended and other factors have to do with Lick's playing time. Fuller had four fouls for most of the second half, the team was down double digits most of the game. Granted Lick isn't going to drop 30 on anyone but he can shoot the ball and sometimes it goes in, just like any other player. John is way more effective in short spurts but what can a guy do when Cully wasn't playing well either? The previous 4 games the team had been playig well, against Michigan not so much. The amount of minutes that anyone got shouldn't be a problem unless the game was a barn burner that Iowa had a chance of winning.

Latest posts