19. West Virginia
20. Miami
21. Georgia
22. Cincinnati
23. Houston
24. Penn State
25. Utah

Last edited:
Is the magazine out at stores or did they just realease the poll and all americans online???

I'm in no way suprised that some of you guys are going to ***** and moan about this. This fan base is always trying to find a reason to feel disrespected.

Last edited:
I think Wisconsins offense can be scarry this year. They return the vast majority of their team on offense, not sure about defense. But if you do recall last year they went up early on us 10-0, in just two series, and ran I believe almost 20 plays in a row. Then on their third series they got stupid, put in their backup qb and went spread...then they went downhill after that. I would be shocked to see that happen again. But I think they will run over alot of people with that offense coming back next year. It will definatly be the offense that scores the most points when we meet them. I dont like the fact that they are ranked ahead of us in this poll, but rankings dont mean anything but respect.

i love how people get so uptight over preseason rankings...and not just preseason, rankings that come out in may. the season is a few months away guys. relax. let wisconsin have their glory being ranked ahead of us in just another random preseason poll. we will find out who's better when the game takes place

The Iowa fan base seems to love being in the underdog role as well as **** and moan about being disrespected. You can't have both. Please choose one or the other.

Wisconsin's defense is going to be mediocre. The secondary is suspect and they will have to replace the sacks that Scoffield took with him.
I expect Clay to have another injury filled season. Its hard to carry 270 lbs around on bad ankles. Tolzien doesnt scare me.
I like our defense against their offense.

Why on Earth is Wisconsin 6th? What can that be based on?

"what can that be based on"? You need to take off the black and gold blinders::

...Clay, who I put in a class with greats like Beanie Wells et. al, was the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year in 2009, rushing for 1,517 yards and 18 touchdowns on a 5.3 average. Clay returns for his senior season after running through the Miami Hurricanes for 121 yards and 2 TDs in the Badgers’ Champs Sports Bowl victory. The best part for Brett Bielema in regards to his star running back is that all five offensive linemen return in 2010, as well as quarterback Scott Tolzien, making John Clay’s potential to best his eye-opening numbers from last season an extreme possibility. Clay is backed up by Montee Ball (98-391-4), who provides a solid second option for Bucky

The good news is that IIIIIFFFFF Iowa wins, they won't have far to climb. Everyone's got us in or near the top ten. The details of which exact spot and which teams are ahead of us or behind us are not going to matter. IIIIIFFFFF we win our games, we will be in a position to make a reach for the top.

Latest posts