Lets fill that Trophy Case up this season

HawksMN

Lost in all this playoff talk (I personally could not care less about at this point) is the fact we have two trophy games remaining this season.
Both of those teams are mediocre or worse, Lets poop can both MN and NE and fill er up.
Everyone looking at the national scene seems to forget about the small victories like this.

Lost in all this playoff talk (I personally could not care less about at this point) is the fact we have two trophy games remaining this season.
Both of those teams are mediocre or worse, Lets poop can both MN and NE and fill er up.
Everyone looking at the national scene seems to forget about the small victories like this.

Damnn good point. I'm with ya.

We want Floyd.....we want Floyd......We Want FLOYD!!!!!!! WE WANT FLOYD!!!!!!!!!! BACK IN IOWA CITY!!!! Oh yeah fuskers the Hero's trophy will be back in Iowa City after we parade it around Tom Osborn field for Pete's sake!!!!!

I was at an event with my kids recently at TCF stadium and they let people get right up next to Floyd. Man I want him back in Iowa City!

I would die happy if we stormed little red's field and pulled a MN. Although I'm pretty sure they will have an army of cops long the field to stop it.

Poop can? Is that really a thing?

Indeed ...

220px-College_Football_Playoff_National_Championship_Trophy.jpg

I say we win the whole damn thing!
images

I was at an event with my kids recently at TCF stadium and they let people get right up next to Floyd. Man I want him back in Iowa City!

Floyd does not belong up in MN, only when we field a half arse team and play a half arse game does MN claim the pig. We play solid, the bacon comes home.

Latest posts