Legally speaking: A&M to SEC in fine-print stage

I just found the same article. As pretty much everyone thought, it looks like A&M to the SEC will happen. The fun now is trying to figure out if the SEC will add a 14th team or go to 16 teams. I guess they could stay at 13, but that seems unlikely. If they do expand through the Big 12 via Missouri what happens next? I think we can all agree that if somehow the SEC ends up with Oklahoma, however unlikely that is, it's over for the Big 12

At what point was anything new and FACTUAL brought up in this article? This is an opinion piece run as a real news story. The guy just interpreted A/Ms response as they ar ejust working out the details. As far as I know, all the staff in the athletic department are opposed to this move(it means a pink slip for a few of them in a few years). This article was designed to get reads, and it is doing that.

At what point was anything new and FACTUAL brought up in this article? This is an opinion piece run as a real news story. The guy just interpreted A/Ms response as they ar ejust working out the details. As far as I know, all the staff in the athletic department are opposed to this move(it means a pink slip for a few of them in a few years). This article was designed to get reads, and it is doing that.

There have been other articles claiming the same thing. Even ESPN just had an article about A&M leaving for the SEC. Of course they had to throw in their 2 cents about the Longhorn network and how the Big 12 has done everything possible to resolve any issues, but A&M is still most likely leaving. Deal with it.

Texas A&M Aggies intend to join SEC, school official says - ESPN

Latest posts