Leavitt out at USF

Remember two years ago he was going to replace KF?

Fanbases these days (all of them) are like a Springfield mob (out of the Simpsons)

Take OSU for example... no one complains more about their coach than they have, all they've done is win six straight big ten titles and cause their arch rivals to totally collapse.

Could be a good job for McCarney:

"Florida defensive line coach Dan McCarney, ......are expected to be candidates to replace Leavitt, a source told ESPN.com's Ivan Maisel."

ESPN just reported that Dan McCarney and Tommy Tuberville are thought to be the leading canditates to replace Leavitt.

It's another abuse allegation case from what I hear.

Yes and no.

The player in question is quoted in the linked article, and this reeks of a witch hunt.

Last month, Joel Miller said allegations that he was physically harmed by Leavitt were not true.
"I don't think anything should happen to him," Miller told Schad on Dec. 16. "Me and Coach Leavitt are fine. People can say different things but he only grabbed my shoulder pads to motivate me, because he's a passionate guy. He never apologized because he had nothing to apologize for."

It would seem they took a page out of the Big 12 playbook.

Chadfrey, I just heard that interview on ESPN, very fishy scenario. They even fired his whole staff supposedly.

Latest posts