Lasted 2 mins as a user on "Clone Fanatic

hahahaha
why did the clown mod tell you to cover your azz? was he trying to put something in it?

hahahaha
why did the clown mod tell you to cover your azz? was he trying to put something in it?
I'm not too sure but the whole forum got butthurt but there were some guys who took light to it. Seems like on here we keep the clown trolls around to laugh at them but they are banning hawk fans on their site lightning quick ad take to offense everything we say.

I can't say too much. Two years ago UNI should have beat us too...
Yea, Iowa State will make it to a BCS game too I bet lmao ;) But UNI is a good team and I think they'll go far this year. I'm definitely happy we don't have them scheduled for the 1st game

Can't say I have been to the Cyclone site any time in the last five years or so ... That being said, I do remember getting banned pretty quickly when I got into a rivalry discussion with ISU fans ... I guess they are a little insecure over there :)

I think all of us fail to see that UNI isnt the cupcake we all want them to be. Farley gets those guys tough as nails.

Even though Iowa almost lost the game two years ago, they didn't get worked like ISU did tonight. You're trying to compare two totally different teams.

Even though Iowa almost lost the game two years ago, they didn't get worked like ISU did tonight. You're trying to compare two totally different teams.

I guess I dont understand the difference. We both scraped by. Both of our fan bases were ******** ourselves.

Yea, Iowa State will make it to a BCS game too I bet lmao ;) But UNI is a good team and I think they'll go far this year. I'm definitely happy we don't have them scheduled for the 1st game

It's not that but it's hard to make fun of somebody for barely beating UNI when two years ago we went through exactly the same thing. In ISU's case I highly doubt they rattle off the next 8 games in the win column. In fact, I see them maybe winning two.