Last time receiving a #1 vote

99topdawg

Here's a table of the last time every team (whether they still exist or not) received a #1 vote. Utah received their first ever #1 vote last week, so there is only 1 P5 team that has never received a #1 vote. Any guesses? ;)

Link

Here's a table of the last time every team (whether they still exist or not) received a #1 vote. Utah received their first ever #1 vote last week, so there is only 1 P5 team that has never received a #1 vote. Any guesses? ;)

Link

I love that even Iowa pre-flight has gotten a #1 vote. :D

sucks to be a clone

I know that they just updated their stadium, but it is time to completely dissolve their football program.

Wow - can that really be right? There are a lot of really crappy P5 schools. It is hard to believe the ISU is the only one that has never received an AP #1 vote. I guess they really are in a class of their own.

Wow - can that really be right? There are a lot of really crappy P5 schools. It is hard to believe the ISU is the only one that has never received an AP #1 vote. I guess they really are in a class of their own.

Honestly is it really that hard to believe?

Read the comments section. I am not the only one to compare isu to the Cubs in terms of being title challenged. They have to be the worse Powe 5 school ever.

Holy Schnikes...that' seems crazy...they are just 1 good, solid...scratch that... 1 GREAT solid head coach hire away from relevancy! Unfortunately (for Clone fans anyway), it is probably a story that will never ever get written.

The chart shows Iowa getting its first 1st place vote in 88 but wasn't Iowa ranked number one in 85. I would also think they would have received a first place vote in 58 when they won the disputed national championship.

The chart shows Iowa getting its first 1st place vote in 88 but wasn't Iowa ranked number one in 85. I would also think they would have received a first place vote in 58 when they won the disputed national championship.

Had to re-read dawgs post. Last number one vote. Go ahead and shoot me I can no longer understand English.

Ahhhhhh poor clowns. There still no.1 to the clown fans. Anyway who needs to be no.1 in football when you've got the no.1 water!

I had not realized Iowa has not gotten a first place vote since 1988.

FERENTZ SUCKS!!!

oops, I should not have said that.....I am soooo sorry! ;)

Latest posts