Lame Wegher Rumor

gimpyhawk

Some moron apparently started a rumor that Brandon Wegher had quit school and moved back home to Sioux City. Why can't people just knock off the baloney and stop trying to create false "buzz"?!?!? This gets old fast...

If that's true, I just have to say -what a sweet guy! I hope he likes wearing hemp rope necklaces... :-D

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Brandon pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I'm guessing most of you youngsters won't catch that movie quote, but I may be mistaken...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Brandon pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I'm guessing most of you youngsters won't catch that movie quote, but I may be mistaken...

You sounded like Dirty Harry just now...

Wegher is now just a part-time student commuting from Sioux City every day. Being a part-time student, he can only participate in camp and media photos.

Some moron apparently started a rumor that Brandon Wegher had quit school and moved back home to Sioux City. Why can't people just knock off the baloney and stop trying to create false "buzz"?!?!? This gets old fast...

Probably to what kind of reaction he'd get. But I would agree, ********* move.

Well as long as we are perpetuating false rumors, did you all know that Norm Parker is retiring? :p

I miss the rumors involving cut hands via pesky refrigerators.:D

Or the ones where high profile basketball oaches were seem looking at houses in Iowa City.

living here in sioux city, there were some really, really crazy rumors. i'm sure i'd get the boot just mentioning them, so you'll have to take my word on that. ironically, no rumors about cougill, so either someone was purposely spreading false info about BW, or people here don't have a clue. coinflip on that one.

I knew this rumor was old, but I didn't remember it's from February.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJxAEfazys]YouTube - ‪Iowa media day -- RB Brandon Wegher‬‎[/ame]
Question asked at the 2:20 mark.

Doesn't seem like such a lame rumor anymore.

On a side note....news reporting that Lane Kiffin just stole Kirk Ferentz away from Iowa and made him USC's Offensive Line coach. :)

I heard he caught his hand in the door at EPB and had to have a couple of pins put in and is out for the year.............

Latest posts