KSU just beat Texas for the 4th straight time?

Mack Brown can't coach to save his soul. He's the head coach of THE university in one of the most talent rich states in the country yet he does less with more like no other.

Mack Brown can't coach to save his soul. He's the head coach of THE university in one of the most talent rich states in the country yet he does less with more like no other.

Yep and Snyder does more with nothing. He is unreal.

6 wins and has to go to A&M and Baylor. He gone.

Mack will be allowed to "retire with dignity" after the season ends.
Then TX will hire URBAN MEYER and they will win 46 national championships in a row

Texas won 10 or more games every season from 2001-2009 and finished in the top 5 in 5 out of those 9 seasons including winning a national championship with an undefeated record in 2005. Oh yeah, he also was 3-1 in BCS games. And was just to the BCS championship in 2009. I am not even a Texas fan. Could care less. But am getting sick of people talking about how bad coaches are without even taking the time to look at the overall facts. Sure, the last two seasons haven't been great but to say that Mack Brown can't coach to save his soul is simply idiotic.

Texas won 10 or more games every season from 2001-2009 and finished in the top 5 in 5 out of those 9 seasons including winning a national championship with an undefeated record in 2005. Oh yeah, he also was 3-1 in BCS games. And was just to the BCS championship in 2009. I am not even a Texas fan. Could care less. But am getting sick of people talking about how bad coaches are without even taking the time to look at the overall facts. Sure, the last two seasons haven't been great but to say that Mack Brown can't coach to save his soul is simply idiotic.

I can see why you chose your screen name.

It sounds impressive enough, I must remember the losses more than the wins.

Not idiotic. He gets the best players year in and year out so losing to KSU 4 years in a row is not acceptable. And I'm not even a Texas fan. Nice try, he's gonzo.

All 4 of those KSU wins came when the offense was in transition with young QBs. 06/07. 10/11. Texas should win those games, but KSU got some help with a young McCoy for 2 years, then the Garrett Gilbert experiment, and the Ash mini-McCoy qb situation.

Still impressive by KSU though to win those match-ups.

Latest posts