Kris Murray, Connor McCaffery Returning

Great news, i think they know that this game on Thursday isn't a layup even full strength. I also feel like both guys could have played through this if it were a different time of the season but Kris's injury could linger without solid rest and it was just a good time to shut him down for some time. I expect him to be rusty but damn it makes me feel better about paying the extra $$$ for 3rd row mid court tomorrow.

I think they are going to play well tomorrow. IMO, the Eastern Illinois loss created a sense of urgency. Before the EIU game...I would have said lose to Nebraska and beat PSU...now I am flipping it, they beat Nebraska and lose to Penn St.

Great news, i think they know that this game on Thursday isn't a layup even full strength. I also feel like both guys could have played through this if it were a different time of the season but Kris's injury could linger without solid rest and it was just a good time to shut him down for some time. I expect him to be rusty but damn it makes me feel better about paying the extra $$$ for 3rd row mid court tomorrow.
My kid and I are leaving town at 1:00 bound for Lincoln. Gonna be driving through some shit weather.

We are heading to the game tonight as well, Fry. Taking wife and all 5 kids. Two of them are not sports fans and are going against their will. The rest are excited.

The weather is sunny and nice in Omaha so hopefully the weather cooperates between here and there. Drive safe.

Latest posts