Kozan

..We know he'll probably own more threads on HawkeyeNation than Jaleel Johnson in total when all is said and done.

Rob tweeted this morning that he was still undecided as of late last night.

I saw Denver sports media locals insinuating it was between Iowa and Mich.

Fwiw, Diamond will likely sign his LOI to Mich tomorrow.

We know that Kirk is going to announce the DC next Weds. It would not surprise me to see the kid wait and see who it is before committing. Its also a wait and see on whether Auburn and Michigan will have a scholarship available for him.

Bottom line, if I were him and was deciding between Auburn (SEC) with national title a little over a year ago, Iowa or Michigan the decision would be easy.

We know that Kirk is going to announce the DC next Weds. It would not surprise me to see the kid wait and see who it is before committing. Its also a wait and see on whether Auburn and Michigan will have a scholarship available for him.

Bottom line, if I were him and was deciding between Auburn (SEC) with national title a little over a year ago, Iowa or Michigan the decision would be easy.

Yeah, as I believe Iowa has more OL in the NFL then either of them.

auburn's glory days with chizik at the helm are in the rear view mirror.

We know that Kirk is going to announce the DC next Weds. It would not surprise me to see the kid wait and see who it is before committing. Its also a wait and see on whether Auburn and Michigan will have a scholarship available for him.Bottom line, if I were him and was deciding between Auburn (SEC) with national title a little over a year ago, Iowa or Michigan the decision would be easy.

Why would the DC matter to an OL?

We know that Kirk is going to announce the DC next Weds. It would not surprise me to see the kid wait and see who it is before committing. Its also a wait and see on whether Auburn and Michigan will have a scholarship available for him.Bottom line, if I were him and was deciding between Auburn (SEC) with national title a little over a year ago, Iowa or Michigan the decision would be easy.

Why would the DC matter to an OL?

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the DC position vacancy has very little influence over the decision for Kozan to go to Iowa or not. Its possible there is something in the works for the OL coach that may be factoring in, but that is TBD. And, I don't know that the spread offense at Auburn is going to be ideal if he has apirations for the next level after college. I think that both Iowa and UM would better prepare an OL for a career in the NFL.

80% of the fans here seem to think the same about Ferentz at Iowa.

no doubt about that. some folks need a history lesson, on several topics.

i think there might be some waiting on his part on coaching changes. who knows what the staff has or has not told him.

If they plan on getting another Cam Newton, maybe.

..We know he'll probably own more threads on HawkeyeNation than Jaleel Johnson in total when all is said and done. Rob tweeted this morning that he was still undecided as of late last night. I saw Denver sports media locals insinuating it was between Iowa and Mich. Fwiw, Diamond will likely sign his LOI to Mich tomorrow.

So I guess we are all pulling for Diamond to UM.

I think that Kozan is waiting to see if KF is going to name BF to the staff or not.... this only b/c if he does he will know that BF will be named the OL coach probably in the next year or two.

I think that Kozan is waiting to see if KF is going to name BF to the staff or not.... this only b/c if he does he will know that BF will be named the OL coach probably in the next year or two.

you think if BF is named to the staff on Wednesday that it won't be OL coach?

Latest posts