Kozan not a Hawk yet.......

LukeinBemidji

bad news on him from another Iowa site...won't give out premium info but this one won't be over until he signs somewhere.

Yeah, been watching this on Twitter all day.

Auburn folks slowly picking up a bit of momentum..

Hope he still sends in the Iowa LOI

Hope he enjoys the cut block. The NFL is not crazy about OL guys who played in the spread. Tons of re-teaching needed on technique. Of course, the benefit is that he will never have to worry about grades or even attending class at this SEC institution. He will be like a semi-pro. Paid, no studying...hey, not a bad option if academics aren't important.

I went to the Auburn scout site and there's not a peep about Kozan. Don't know what to make of it.

What is the word on twitter from the Aub fans?

All you gotta do is type in Alex Kozan in the search box.

I'm only seeing the Rivals guys insinuating Auburn is still involved.

Retweets of those.

With all the other media outlets and Kozan's AD reporting into today, I'd think maybe it's just a late push after the fact..

All you gotta do is type in Alex Kozan in the search box.

I'm only seeing the Rivals guys insinuating Auburn is still involved.

Retweets of those.

With all the other media outlets and Kozan's AD reporting into today, I'd think maybe it's just a late push after the fact..

Not so sure on that....

My friend who is an Auburn guy (in my beer community) mentioned they are still working on Kozan despite the commit.

bad news on him from another Iowa site...won't give out premium info but this one won't be over until he signs somewhere.

That son of a bi###. Honestly though the position I am least worried about is O.L. So if that opens a ship for Shaw that would be a good thing to me.

The reason he committed to us the other night was the Auburn check bounced....they had a technical difficulty at bank.
buh-dum-ch

haha the money jokes are not going to be so funny if he does go to Auburn tomorrow

Definitely not a solid commit to Iowa - at least there is suspense along with Curry and Thomas.....hope we get/keep at least one.

Latest posts