KOK's bootleg call wins game

umm im pretty sure Hyde had a bigger part in the win but it was a great call no doubt about that.

Last edited:
I called that...:) I told my father that KOK will call it.

So did I, I was on the phone with HappyChef and I was all like "you gotta go play action and throw it to the TE, they'll never see it coming." Two guys you proles will never want to play in chess: me and KOK.

So did I, I was on the phone with HappyChef and I was all like "you gotta go play action and throw it to the TE, they'll never see it coming." Two guys you proles will never want to play in chess: me and KOK.

I'd play you if you let me use my smart phone to help me figure out moves and rules, like when I get to say "king me" and stuff.

If that does not work we are all p issed.

We win that game by handing the ball to Coker there. I'm glad it worked and I am ok with the call but I'm not sure it is as big as "wins the game."

True Hyde's runback and the overturn which was the right call and that was set up by bringing pressure making Gabbert move around...he wasn't good at all when he had to move his feet.

I loved how the announcers were saying that the call shouldn't be overturned on the 4th down catch. Then, as soon as it is overturned, they start saying it was the right call.

Our conservatism throughout the season allowed that play to be that successful

True and goody for us we went 7-5 just so we could go to a minor bowl and MAYBE need that for a sure 1st down!

You are right however by NOT doing it all year..Mizzou never saw it coming.

I loved how the announcers were saying that the call shouldn't be overturned on the 4th down catch. Then, as soon as it is overturned, they start saying it was the right call.

They didn't necessarily say that it "wouldn't," only that it shouldn't because of a lack of indisputable evidence. However, I think they--and any objective viewer--could see that the ball was moving along the ground and being bobbled up and down the whole time as Moe slid out of bounds.

KOK gets credit for a well called first half and last half of 4th qtr. He fell to his own ways there in the third qtr by forgetting who got them that far. Fortunately, Stanzi was able to audible a few plays to runs. The bootleg call was a nice diversion, but if Reisner goes left he is untouched for 6. Oh well, right call for the situation. took the whole season to set up and didn't "win" game, but surely sealed the deal.

True and goody for us we went 7-5 just so we could go to a minor bowl and MAYBE need that for a sure 1st down!

You are right however by NOT doing it all year..Mizzou never saw it coming.

pigs are nearsighted, right?

there are several instances when a 'predictable' offense is a good thing. The mentioned play is one of them. Tendencies bite.

Latest posts