Kobe King to Nebraska

Hoiberg is revisiting the formula he used at ISU. Going 2-14 in conference will do that to you.

Hoiberg is revisiting the formula he used at ISU. Going 2-14 in conference will do that to you.
Half the guys on the team this year are transfers, he’s not revisiting anything he is who he is. He just didn’t have enough talent yet this year.

Mack, Burke, and King will be a pretty formidable backcourt next year. Not sure what they have inside.

It is amazing how Hoiberg always seems to land so many high profile transfers. Of course there is no tampering there. Just amazing fortune.

I would love to know how much Fred pays his runners......

Half the guys on the team this year are transfers, he’s not revisiting anything he is who he is. He just didn’t have enough talent yet this year.

Mack, Burke, and King will be a pretty formidable backcourt next year. Not sure what they have inside.
Shows you how much I know (or care) about Nebraska basketball.

I feel kind of bad for King. He’s a solid player. And Fred will bring in a better transfer next year and recruit over him. It’s really quite sad.

5374df2782b05.image.jpg

The Mayor welcomes Kobe King to Husker Boys Town.

If Bo Ryan were still coach at Wisky, could've/would've he stopp this transfer to Nebraska?

I know the Mayor has played and coached a lot of basketball but I suspect he might find competing in the current B1G tougher than the Big 12.

While I am in favor of allowing more freedom to transfer, until they change the rule, if I was Wisky, I would not agree to this. This is not like Uthoff moving back to his home state. This is a transfer to a conference school with no connections to this kid and to a coach who has a history of being a serial tamperer/professional transfer poacher. Make them jump through the hoops.

Latest posts