Kirk's First Word of MN Post Game Press Conference

Iowafan1isback

No doubt Kirk's post game press conference was as informative, insightful and generally uplifting as usual.....:rolleyes:....., but can anyone tell me what the first word of that press conference was? I bet 20 bucks that it would be "Obviously", "Certainly" or "Well". How did I do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI0mh05MYr8]YouTube - UM 27, Iowa 24 Kirk Ferentz 11/27/2010 HawkeyeDrive.com[/ame]

For 3 million dollars a year why can't this guy own anything.... I can't watch any more pressers like this... I sick of his bull*** weak answers.

Really irritating.

It's code for "honey, cash the check - quick!". That's why it sounds like gibberish to us game observers.

Sandeman had a better week of practice? Are you serious? What? Is this freaking spring practice? Hey coach when you have the only record breaking player on your entire team, you don't **** with him like that. Oh yeah, and BTW, that record breaking player was the only one playing his *** off in the last game.

Get over yourself dude.

I am a big KF supporter, but I gotta admit these postgame pressers are frustrating. After 12 games the "obviously we have a lot of work to do" answer just doesn't do it for me. You've had 12 games, there's no more time to "figure things out" and get work done. That's lame.

I am a big KF supporter, but I gotta admit these postgame pressers are frustrating. After 12 games the "obviously we have a lot of work to do" answer just doesn't do it for me. You've had 12 games, there's no more time to "figure things out" and get work done. That's lame.

actually, there is a little over a month.

given that amount of time to prepare, KF and staff almost always does very well. it's using half time to "figure things out" that typically doesn't go so well

You've had 12 games, there's no more time to "figure things out" and get work done. That's lame.

It's the NFL mentality of 'there's always next week'.

KF has never grasped the fact that this isn't the NFL, it's college football. There is no playoff, and even if there was, it's would be for 8 teams out of 120, which means you STILL would have to play for this week, you would still have to play for the here and now.

Hey Kirk......if you can't find the "answer" to why your defense chokes in the fourth quarter and your offense can't run the 2 minute drill after FIVE failures (six if you count the Indiana game)...then you are not EVER going to figure it out.

Move on.

actually, there is a little over a month.

given that amount of time to prepare, KF and staff almost always does very well. it's using half time to "figure things out" that typically doesn't go so well

My point is that the "time to figure it out" is Sept, and maybe Oct. Not December.

I dont have a problem with it.

He doesn't owe us or the press any answers. He handles -- or attemps to -- handle issues in house, the way it should be.

What good would it be to throw people under the bus who haven't done their job?

I agree I don't like his answers, and would like more, but it's not a big deal to me.

Latest posts