Kirk Ferentz Soundtracks

mcnuttn

How much would you pay to hear a Ferentz Soundtrack? I am watching ESPN right now listening to Belichick soundtracks and was wondering what it might sound like to hear Ferentz's thoughts during the game? ..after filtering out the gum chomping

How much would you pay to hear a Ferentz Soundtrack? I am watching ESPN right now listening to Belichick soundtracks and was wondering what it might sound like to hear Ferentz's thoughts during the game? ..after filtering out the gum chomping

Kurt would never do this. That is why the game has passd him by. He doesn't understand or refuses to change with the game when it comes to promoting the program or recruiting. Look at all the big programs out there and is it any wonder why those coaches who get out and do things like this that their recruiting classes along with their programs are more succesful?

Kurt would never do this. That is why the game has passd him by. He doesn't understand or refuses to change with the game when it comes to promoting the program or recruiting. Look at all the big programs out there and is it any wonder why those coaches who get out and do things like this that their recruiting classes along with their programs are more succesful?

When do the mic up college coaches? You seem to have an awful lot of disdain for Kurt because of something he probably has never been asked to do.

I would love to hear a Kirk soundtrack. He's been known to say an interesting tid bit here and there. Not often but sometimes. I'd mostly like to hear some back and forth between him and Brian. From the tv it's looked like they've had a few exchanges on the sideline. This will never happen though. There are many successful coaches out there who would also never do this. First name that comes to mind is Saban, who is probably the biggest **** in CFB. A guy like Harbaugh when he was at Stanford would of been a good one.

When do the mic up college coaches? You seem to have an awful lot of disdain for Kurt because of something he probably has never been asked to do.

This. Belichick = NFL. Kirk = NCAA. I personally don't think I've ever heard a college coach mic'd up. I don't know if it's because it's against some rule or if there just isn't the audience outside of the local following or whatever. Like Ghost is saying, whether you think he would or wouldn't, I don't think it's fair to to use this to exemplify the game passing Kirk by.

Did Kurt touch you in a bad place?

Kurt would never be mic'd as anyone who has sat behind the Iowa bench knows that Kurt says virtually nothing all game long other than uttering a few words of encouragement while spinning his index fingers in a circular motion as he walks amongst the positions meetings.