Kinnick

HawkeyeWeb

IF the Big 10 brings in teams like Notre Dame, Nebraska, & Texas will Kinnick be large enough to accommodate those crowds? If not is there any room to expand seating around Kinnick?

People keep forgetting we just shrunk and renovated the stadium which we are in the process of paying for. An expansion ain't happening.

People keep forgetting we just shrunk and renovated the stadium which we are in the process of paying for. An expansion ain't happening.

How do you figure we Shrunk? We went from 70,397 to 70,585. Not a big jump, but we certainly didn't shrink capacity.

Whoops. The general seating shrunk by a bit, but I forgot about the luxury boxes and club sections. For the common folks we shrank. For the corporations we grew.

I officially declare this a dumb thread, as it makes a dumb point then asks a dumb question.

He had a question and wanted other people's opinions. Who are you to say it's dumb? If you don't like it then don't read it. Being a jerk because someone asked an innocent and well intended question isn't really called for.

I officially declare this a dumb thread, as it makes a dumb point then asks a dumb question.

I second that. We now take the motion up for a vote.

My opening arguments are as followed: Are you freaking serious? Really?

325814-face_palm.jpg

Latest posts